Monday, October 12, 2015

Shopping time: new GvG deck

After I was finally able to buy and enter the first quarter of Naxxramas, and finished it shortly after, I still had 100 spared gold. As soon as the idea of buying a new deck popped up in my head, I knew I'll not be able to resist this time. xD



I just had to reward myself somehow for being so good in spearing money for Nassramas. Not that I shouldn't save for the next quarter right now instead, but you know how it is. :D

So I rushed for the shop hungrily, and bought a GvG card deck. At least with the Shielded Minibot and Sabotage I can say it's worth the money. :D Now back to save the next 700 gold!! (No shopping for me in the next week. Such a sad thing... :(( )


No comments:

Post a Comment