So as I told you guys earlier, I've decided that I'm going to play Hearthstone without spending any real money on it, which is no simple task if you want to actually improve within a fair amount of time. But as I also said, it isn't a goal for me to jump on top of the players list as soon as possible. Not ever maybe, but I definitely would like to get better. Who doesn't after all? :D
Basically now it's all about spearing gold for solo adventures, that means I seriously restricted my expenses. No shopping and no new card decks for me now! :( But I'll just stop whining about this right here. :D
Since it's kind of a collector game, a huge part of the thrill is opening new decks. You never know what you gonna get, and it's so excited to take a peek on each card, and see if you got any rare, epic or even legendary cards. Maybe it's just me, but I always get jumpy about opening decks, and in the first week when I was playing the game, I couldn't stop myself spending every gold on new decks, whenever I got 100 together. So basically I have this strange kind of probably-shouldn't-tell-you addiction about deck opening. xD
Aaaaaaand that's where Tavern Brawl comes in the picture. :D Now that I can't get cards any other way (or of course I can, but if I bought decks, I wouldn't have enough gold for adventures), I wait for the tavern every week, like a child waits for Christmas. xD
Beside the reward it's always fun to play games in the tavern, and I find it admirable how many ideas the creators have to keep us entertained week after week. It's nice to have a chance to step out of the comfort zone, and try something new with different rules and tactics.
And let's not forget the well deserved "Christmas present". xD



No comments:
Post a Comment